Monday, December 29, 2008

The Almost End of my Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse.





Well I'm back. I have really got to endorse the Dr. floras Colon Cleanse program. In my opinion this health system has surpassed all advertised claims. I’m up at 06:00 every morning and ready to tackle the world. OK, a small exaggeration, only my small part of the world, the whole thing is still out of my reach.



I finished the 15 day intestinal health care program( the short one) and find that I’m not having any unwanted side effects. I haven’t had a single headache since I started! A nasty habit that was a BIG problem, fixed!! I’m also finding that my requirement for pain killers to make my hands and feet not hurt has dropped by an Excedrin per day. I’ve got twice the morning energy that I had before I did the intestinal cleanse. I still get ran down in the late afternoon, but, I credit being 62 for that. Not even a sniffle in almost a month----- WITH a 10 day exposure to the Flu from my 4 TOO loving grandkids.
Question?? Why if they are sick do they want to crawl up into your lap. But, when they are healthy you can’t get them to come over and sit with you even with their favorite candy/ice cream ?
I think my memory is still about the same---a bad case of CRS (Can’t Remember #%&*), again I credit that to the Senor Moment and 62 years. In combination with my Dr. Floras treatment and my Hoodia Prime diet plan I lost 8 pounds and gained back 2 holes in my belt. Here is the “My Miracle of X’mas“, to get through the holidays and still lose weight? That is a miracle! I’m still a grouchy ol’ man so my moods didn’t improve much, but, I didn’t hit any kids or kick any puppies this month, so there is still hope.
My motivation level is up--I have more energy--I actually want to work in the yard. W-O-R-K is still a four letter word, but, now I don’t procrastinate as much. I hear my rose bushes telling me I need to trim them and get the winter mulch down so they can get a good winters rest.

I think I’ll try a rerun on the Dr. Floras in about 2 months. I’m agonna keep you’all posted on any new developments and the continuing nice improvements in my life.

I get my Dr. Floras stuff at Dr. floras Colon Cleanse.

And if you want to follow my trials and tribulations of my Hoodia Prime diet and trying to lose 40 lbs by May. You can do so on my blogger.com posts. Or on wordpress.com (they are about the same read).

No comments:

Post a Comment