Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse,





Day 6 Late (for me, I go to bed early---usually)

Late PM (22:00 Hrs or 10PM). Well it is late for me. Just took a dump and something really ugly was swimming laps around the porcelain goddess. WOW, Mucoid Plaques are real ugggly, It looked real close to what the pics on the colon cleanse website look like. I would have taken a picture with my own camera, but, my oldest son’s puppy( if you call an 8 month old, 60 lb German Sheppard, a puppy), ate my camera. It is neat having a digital dog around, he looks at you, farts, and takes your picture. The print-out on the carpet is a bit messy and blurry though. I’ll have to use one of the stock pictures from the Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse site, they don‘t mind. Hope Santa reads this----I might get a camera for X’mas.
It’s late, I’m tired, I’ll make sure I do another post soon.



I go to Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse for my supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment