Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 10, Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse, More Human Everyday





Dr. Floras works great...better than advertised I would say. So far I’ve seen improvements in 10 of the 16 reasons why you might need a colon cleanse. And 4 reasons don’t apply, as I’m an old man or didn‘t have them too start with.--Blurry eyes is a symptom that comes with age. I outgrew skin problems years ago, except for basil cell carcinoma which I aged into---I got that from years in the sun and being born before sun block was invented (as we know it today. There was Zink Oxide, but, only the surfers in California used it, way back when.). I haven’t had constipation since I was a kid. And I’ve never had IBS.



My colon has to be almost clean by now as my ALFs are getting quite a lot smaller and not holding together as well. But, just for shock purposes I’ll still include a stock picture of one (big and ugly) in case somebody is tuning in for the first time. I’m feeling a lot better and tons more energy, I must be getting better usage out of the food I’m putting in the stomach also.
Gotta go take Dawg for a walk, I even feel more like that is play instead of a job now.
Stay tuned in, I’ll be adding more soon.



I go to Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse for my supplies.



If you want to follow my attempt to lose 40 lbs by May go to HoodiaPrime Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment