Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 9 Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse and HoodiaPrime Diet





I think this is the first time in my life that I want to take a look at my poop every morning. I’m looking for a new ALF every day-------this REALLY sounds like I’m starting my second childhood. Now, I’m sure that this was one of the better ideas that the Boys have got me into (some have been pretty bad). Since I started the colon cleanse I’ve felt better than I have in the last 10 years. I’m even staying up later and still waking up at 05:30, but I have more energy to do stuff.
The flower garden is beckoning me, it needs a weedin’ and the roses need a pruning. AND I’m looking forward to doing it. I’m also going to guess it might be helping me stay healthy, I Spent 10 days in a house while 4 Grandkids went through the Flu, both my boy and his wife got it after I left.------ME? Not even a sniffle!! I have found also that in combination with the Hoodia Prime diet I’m losing weight. I’m not sure if it is the diet plan or the colon cleanse, but, I’d hazard a guess it is both together.

I go to Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse for my supplies.

If you want to follow my attempt to lose 40 lbs by May go to HoodiaPrime Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment