Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 7 Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse And Another Ugly Pic





It just sunk into my thick skull why I’m slow on these Mucoid Plaques, I’m also on the HoodiaPrime Diet Program, not as much junk to move out of the storage facility. I guess I was a bit slow on my first Mucoid Plaque according to some other posts, but, that might be because I didn’t have as much crap to move out. I got my second Mucoid Plaque today, this is surly an ALF--(Alien Life Form) it is just about the ugliest thing you could have in your body. I’m not real sure how something so ugly could be in a guy so nice. (mind you---this is my own opinion and “IS NOT” indorsed by my wife). This one is a little bit smaller than yesterdays, kind of guess there wasn’t as much to gather up and send on it’s way to a deposit in the Bank of Sewage. I noticed that my belt went down a notch this morning. Looks like there is a lot of truth to the claim of Dr. Floras Colon Cleanser reducing the bloating and gas part of this colon cleanse web site.



I go to Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse for my supplies.



If you want to follow my attempt to lose 40 lbs by May go to HoodiaPrime Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment