Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 8 on Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse and Another ALF





There is something working for me. I’m into day 8 and have not had a single headache since day 1. I’m feeling like I was 61 again (I’m really 62--joke), but what I do feel like is: I have more energy. I’m sleeping better. I am motivated to do more. This is not good!! I like being lazy!! If I get too busy my wife is going to expect me to be this way all the time, it doesn’t take too much to spoil a woman. Then she will expect me to be that way all the time. Expelled another ALF today, it was even smaller than the last two. I’m beginning to think I might be close to empty. WOW, this colon care might be paying off!



I go to Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse for my supplies

If you want to follow my attempt to lose 40 lbs by May go to HoodiaPrime Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment