Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse, – 2 Days To Get Healthy!


My two sons told me about doing a colon cleanse. They want me to get healthy and stay healthy so I can see my Grandchildren graduate from college (only 9 more years to go until my grandkids graduate from college). I have another ulterior motive also. I’m 62 (5 days ago) and I want my Social Security Tax money back from the Gov. I’ll draw the first check in Feb. ’09 and my last one in 2046 (100th birthday) maybe?
After doing a bit of my own research, and with the recommendation from both of my sons, I have decided to go with what seems to be the best colon cleanse on the market: Dr. Floras Colon cleanse.
My research led me to what looked like the top 3 colon cleansers on the ‘net. I read up on them all in different blogs. I’m not going to be negative and name the 2 colon cleanses I decided to turn down before I settled on Dr. Floras colon cleanse. I read about 15 blogs each on all 3. There were bad side affects mentioned (nausea, bloating, the shits, too many strange chemical additives, many, many extras to buy), on 2 of the sites. Dr. Floras colon cleanse had no negatives in 15 blogs. Real easy to make a pick when both my boys also recommended the Good Dr’s colon cleanse.
I wasn’t even going to think about a colon cleanse or a diet when I came down here for my birthday, but, they talked me into starting the HoodiaPrime diet for weight control. It started working in just 6 days for me (lost 4 lbs). I’ll leave a link to my blogs on that at the bottom of this. The boys decided that if I was going get healthy by loosing weight then I better go all the way and do a colon cleanse. I made a poor defense and lost that argument in about 5 minutes. They said “If you want a good healthy life style----Go All The Way” I couldn’t find an argument for that!
They gave me the site address for Dr. Floras colon cleanse. DrFloras.com and a phone number where I got to a real person fast. Here is where my title comes in. My oldest son gave me a credit card with a verbal “order it now” attached. The young lady at the other end of the line took the order over the phone, then said, “ as there are 3 of you ordering Dr. Floras colon cleanse products, we’ll ship second day delivery.” I’m in Ca. and I believe the company is also in Ca. 2nd day here is most likely only priority USPS. In two days I start getting HEALTHY.


Here is the link to my other blogs for HoodiaPrime (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment