Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 1-2 of Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse--On My Way to Good Health


I figured I’d mention some of the things that made me pick Dr. floras colon cleanse. On the first page of the Dr. floras website is a list of 16 items that if you have, you could be a great candidate for a colon cleanse.
Headaches Constipation Always Tired / Fatigued Easily Getting Sick Sleeplessness / Restless Worsening Memory Blurring Vision Gas / Bloating Protruding Belly Weight Gain Irritability or Mood Swings Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Lack of Motivation Skin Problems Bad Breath Allergy Symptoms
I have all but constipation, skin problems, IBS and blurring vision (got it, but its old age), so I guess I scored only a 25%. Which way back when I was in school, earned you a new pointy hat and a corner to sit in. Maybe we should do something to change that.


We all know that not everything works for everybody, so this part also got to me. This is copied right off of their page.


Yes, We Mean "100% Guaranteed"
Our guarantee isn't like that of most other companies. In fact, no other company out there dares provide a guarantee like ours! Our guarantee is a 365 day, unconditional money back guarantee. Try the product, take your time, and if you truly feel you were misled and the product wasn't for you, call us and we'll refund your purchase price in full. You have an entire year to do so! No gimmicks, no games. Customer service is our top priority.
YOU CAN’T GET A BETTER GUARANTEE

Day 1-2 of Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse--On My Way to Good Health


Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse 1st Day
I was going to put up another post yesterday, but, got to busy with the grandkids. My can of healthy living arrived here yesterday. Normally I’m a procrastinator big time. This time I kindda figured that I had best not put this off (my oldest Son is bigger than I am and he was standing there watching me read the directions on the can). I popped the top off of my Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse and ignoring the other posts that give you all their recipes for mixing it. I thought I would try it with just plain H2O-------NEVER again. Mind you it didn’t taste bad, more or less like wet paper. BUT, it didn’t taste good either. (LOUD laughter in the background, my Boys hate me, they make me do things that I’m not ready for!!)
END OF DAY ONE


Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse 2nd Day Early A.M.


So this morning I thought I would try to put the colon cleanse in grapefruit juice( I hate grapefruit juice). I figured if the G.J. is already bad I couldn’t ruin it. It didn’t!! G.J still tastes like crap. Didn’t even notice if Dr. Floras magic powder was in there or not. For my dose this evening I’ll try something that tastes good to start. Don't know what yet, I'm going shopping this afternoon anyway.


I got my Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse at DrFloras.com

No comments:

Post a Comment